- How does it rain?
- Where did I come from?
- Are girls and boys different?
- What do ants eat?
- Where does the wind come from?
- Where does God live?
- Why is the sea salty?
- What makes thunder?
- What makes a rainbow?
- What do fish drink?
- Why can’t I remember being born?
- What is heaven?
- How do spiders build webs?
- Why is the sky blue?
- How does a man get inside the TV?
- Why do I have to go to bed when it’s not dark?
- How do bees make honey?
- Why can planes fly in the sky?
- How does Father Christmas get down the chimney?
- How are babies made?
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
TOP 20 QUESTIONS PARENTS STRUGGLE TO ANSWER
Posted by Kay at 12:43 PM