IQ, on his blog MisEntropy, writes that books would meet their nemesis and would die out in a few decades.
If that were ever to come true, I would miss -
1. The smell of a new book
2. Finding people's names in second hand ones
3. Bookshelves that are just waiting to be raided
4. Colorful bookmarks
5. Curling up with hot chocolate and a good fat novel
6. Pressing roses and leaves and finding them years later
7. Reading under a blanket with a tiny flashlight after everyone's gone to sleep
What would you miss?